Dry Ice Blasting
Dry Ice Blasting is Clean and Safe
- Dry ice is an approved medium by the EPA, USDA & FDA, and is non-toxic, non-hazardous and inhibits mold and bacteria growth.
- Dry ice blasting had been effectively used in EPA, USDA, FDA, AIB and GFSI inspected/certified facilities.
- Dry Ice Blasting is safe to use with food processing equipment.
- Dry Ice Blasting does not release harmful gases into the atmosphere
- Dry Ice Blasting does not generate secondary waste.
- Dry Ice Blasting is safe and non-toxic
- Dry Ice Blasting reduces or eliminates employee exposure to (and corporate liability from) the use of dangerous chemical agents.
USMXER is Completely Environmentally Friendly
In addition to being clean and safe, it is also important to remember that dry ice is obtained as a byproduct of other industrial processes – i.e. it is made from reclaimed CO2. It does not produce CO2 or add CO2 to the atmosphere and therefore does not contribute to the greenhouse effect. We are a company that looks toward the future by using the most effective way of cleaning and for our environment.